Sunday, June 12, 2011

Spokane to Cleveland to Toledo

Well I made it!  And so far the only thing missing is the plug in for our laptop, which is still in WA.  Oops.  Anyway, flights were easy and no issues. Once I remembered to read the road signs I stopped getting lost.  I arrived to a home cooked beef stew dinner last night in Mentor so a big thank you to Vance and Carol for bed and board.  I got to Toledo just after noon and Kayla is so sweet, very pretty, and was comfortable.  We went to a park for a walk then went back to her apartment and I met her mom, stepdad, two boys, and her neice Bella.  Very rowdy crew, so I'm quite happy in my hotel room.  So overall today was great and I feel like she's excited to have me here. She wants Jake to come in time for the delivery, but told me I have been assigned to cut the cord if he can't make it.  : (  So pray he makes it!  haha. Battery is almost dead, write more when I figure out a power solution!