Friday, June 10, 2011

Almost time to go

So I finished repacking my bag for the 3rd time last night!  I'm so excited about meeting Kayla and John.  I know that they are thankful for us and that makes me less nervous.  I checked in for my flight this morning and we are going to the Spokane airport tomorrow at 5am.  Yikes ~ it's go time!!!

I can't believe how fast the last few months have gone by.  I got everything off the list that needed to be done for Cassidy's arrival.  Her room is ready for her and I feel ready to be up all night again.

Connor is as prepared as I know how to.  He can recite the family plan for when we are out of town to get Cassidy.  He is very excited and counting down the days to her due date.  Pretty sure his world will be rocked when we come home, but at least Grammie Gail will have spoiled him for awhile.