Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The difference between puppies and babies

I realize this may be common knowledge but I thought that for the most part puppies and babies are very similar.  For example, with a puppy, you change food gradually so they don't get sick. So using my puppy knowledge, I mixed two kinds of baby formula up for Cassidy, to help her switch from one to another.

For the newer moms out there, this caused major constipation. Do not try this at home.  Poor girl has finally recovered and is much better.

Our holiday weekend was busy and fun. Lots of family time and good food.  Connor loved the fireworks and Cassidy slept through it all without flinching.  She's a heavy sleeper, so that will benefit her.

Connor is still in swim class 4 times a week and coming along great. He needs the confidence to be built up and then he will be swimming all by himself.  He keeps telling the instructor to "not let go" and I keep telling her to push him.  He is fine when she does let go, but he gets nervous.  I'm hoping by the time Chelan time comes, he can swim without much help.  The Palouse pool is open so he can double dip and that will help too.